Sunday, January 25, 2009

Letting go of more physical clutter

Back to some "I let it go!" stories about physical clutter. I was thinking about this package of wooden skewers that I bought, hoping to make shish-kabobs. How long have I had them? through 2 moves! Out they went!

I've gotten rid of 20-50 lbs of old papers and old catalogs at work. I almost have my cubicle cltter-free! Almost! Paper comes in faster than I can get it out. But I am working on it. Having a messy desk, like I currently do, drives me crazy. I am asked to keep a lot of things, but I sure chuck stuff when I can!

I now have a desk organizer-type object for my desk. I currently am needing to print off a lot of things, and hold on to them for a day or two. In an effort to stay organized and prevent stacks of paper on my desk I ordered this object that holds papers/files vertically. While it is big and a bit clunky, I still love the fact that I'll be able to keep my papers vertical rather than horizontal! I also grabbed the clothes out of my closet that I need to drop off at Goodwill or Saver's when I get a chance.

Happy letting go and getting rid of stuff!

No comments: